Woodland Forest Collection Lux Swaddling Baby Blanket / Newborn Gift / Sweater Blanket
The Perfect Swaddling Blanket - Stretch is the Key! + Matching Newborn Hat and Mitts
This Deluxe oversized Sweater Blanket will have you melting!
It is a beautifully soft silky stretch sweater knit with a cashmere like feel.
Light enough for year round but warm enough for chillier days.
Blanket is 30”x30”
See our shop for more coordinating items.
What makes this the best swaddler around?
It is breathable, not heavy so will prevent over-heating, super soft to the touch and most importantly it has amazing stretch which helps baby stay swaddled longer and snug without being harshly restricted.
Made in Canada
When your baby is swaddled, he or she is taken back to the days in the womb, when everything was comfortable, safe and snug.
According to research swaddling has a number of key benefits for both parents and babies – when done correctly and safely:
- Swaddled babies sleep longer and sounder.
- Swaddled babies experience less anxiety.
- Swaddling prevents unnecessary wake-ups due to the startle reflex.
- Swaddling eliminates the need for comfort items in baby’s crib – no pillows, bumpers, blankets, stuffed animals, etc. (using these items in crib have been linked to SIDS)
- Swaddling prevents face-scratching.
- Swaddling mimics touch, which is important for baby especially when they wake up at night.
- Swaddling helps maintain the back sleeping position and also reminds tired parents to place baby on back to sleep.
- Swaddling soothes babies with colic (again, when swaddled, they feel secure and safe just like they felt in the womb).
- Swaddling in the hands-over-heart position is the preferred sleeping position for babies; in this position they learn to self-soothe and can get back to sleep on their own.
- Swaddling benefits parents too — when baby sleeps more, mom and dad sleep more!
"I've used all kinds of baby blankets for my babies, and WCB bamboo blankets are hands down my favorite!"